dotPeek 1.0 is ReleasedMay 10th, 2012 by Jura Gorohovsky
Free .NET decompiler and assembly browser from JetBrains is now officially live! Please download dotPeek 1.0 and enjoy high-standard decompilation with ReSharper-inspired navigation and search!
Just as a reminder, here’s the list of key dotPeek features:
- Decompiling .NET Framework 1.0-4.5 assemblies to C#. Libraries (.dll), executables (.exe), and Windows 8 metadata files (.winmd) are all supported.
- Connecting to symbol and source servers to fetch original source code, if available. If you let dotPeek sniff around for PDB files or a source server, it can get source code matching your assemblies, and show it to you.
- Quick overview of code structure and hierarchy. ReSharper’s File Structure and Type Hierarchy are all included. There’s also References Hierarchy to explore dependencies between references.
- Powerful ReSharper-inspired navigation and search, including Go to Type, Go to Symbol, Go to File Member, and the whole set of context-sensitive navigation like jumping to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols.
- Accurate search for symbol usages — again, this is by virtue of ReSharper search features like Find Usages, Find Usages Advanced, and Highlight Usages.
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts for most actions: Visual Studio and IntelliJ IDEA keymaps are included to ensure a familiar experience for users of (you guessed it) ReSharper and other JetBrains developer tools.
Haven’t you downloaded dotPeek yet? Please do. Decompile with pleasure!