ReSharper 8.0.1 is AvailableSeptember 5th, 2013 by Jura Gorohovsky
Today we’re making available the official bug fix update to ReSharper 8: please download and try ReSharper 8.0.1.
The final build of ReSharper 8.0.1 contains 130+ fixes in areas such as:
- Unit test runner (freezes, crashes, incorrect test status, conflicts with NUnit Test Adapter etc.)
- Export of settings
- Code analysis (second check expression in a double-check lock reported as always true)
- UI (License Information dialog box, VS2008 and VS2012 integration cosmetics)
- Internationalization (Move HTML to Resource not working)
- Code completion (double completion lists, broken IntelliSense in projects targeting Windows 8.1)
- Performance (mostly with unit test runner and CSS)
For the entire list of fixes, please see ReSharper 8.0.1 release notes.