Maia EAP is finally hereMay 26th, 2009 by yole
We’ve been blogging about the cool new features implemented in the EAP builds of Maia (IntelliJ IDEA 9) for a while, and now at last you can download and try the new build for yourself.
The new features available in the new build include:
- Backgroundable file indexing, limited navigation / editing / VCS functionality during such process.
- JEE 6 EA support, currently:
- PHP support
- Tapestry support
- OSGI support
- GWT 1.6 support (see IDEADEV-34713 for details)
- Task context management
- Spell checker
- Grails Project View
- SmartType completion after ‘new’ in Groovy
- Closure and generic parameters foldings
- Easy class exclusion from completion & auto-import
- Highlighting of globally unused symbols
And may you always develop with pleasure!