CDI (JSR-299) Run with me…November 19th, 2009 by serega.vasiliev
Contexts and Dependency Injection (JSR-299) support in Maia has been significantly improved.
- Reworked tool window:
- New code inspections:
- Injection points inconsistency. Detects Injection Points with ambiguous and unsatisfied dependencies
- @Typed annotation errors.
- Unproxyable bean types inconsistency.
- And more:
- Improved Rename refactoring for @Named beans
- Better navigation to @Typed beans
- Enhanced dependencies diagram, and more.