IntelliJ IDEA 11.1.3 update availableJuly 26th, 2012 by Eugene Toporov
A new update to IntelliJ IDEA 11 was just released — version 11.1.3.
Some noteworthy changes include:
- support for latest Android 4.1 SDK with some additional fixes
- ensured Mac OS X 10.8 compatibility + retina screens support
- fixed GitHub compatibility
- Subversion 1.7 fixes
- some JPA/Hibernate QL console improvements
- improved grails 2.1.0 compatibility
- fixed data flow analysis algorithm (fewer ‘Method is too complex to analyze’ warnings)
- better AIR applications packaging
- and many more
Check the complete release notes for detailed information.
Install the update directly from the IDE using the “Check for Updates” action or download the full installer from our web site.