IntelliJ IDEA 12 EAP 122.694 with New Compiler ModeNovember 1st, 2012 by Andrey Cheptsov
Today we released IntelliJ IDEA 12 EAP 122.694 with new bugfixes and some notable features.
The major changes in the release include:
- New Compiler Mode is now enabled by default (with support for artifacts, GWT and Maven). See details.
- Initial support for TypeScript (without type checks).
- Folder structure and advanced drag-n-drop in Run/Debug Configurations dialog.
- Editing messages for existing commits in Subversion.
- Filter by dates in GitLog.
The full list of changes can be found in Release Notes.
Please feel free to share your feedback and report bugs in our issue tracker.
Develop with Pleasure!