JetBrains MPS 2.5 EAP just started
The good news for today is: JetBrains MPS 2.5 is round the corner. All the major building blocks are in place and we’ve just entered a 3 - 4 week period of final tuning and polishing. We offer a hot-off-the-oven EAP build for you to play with in the meantime. Within less than a month from now the final release should be ready for you to download.
Here are a few tips on what to especially look for if you want to take the the EAP build for a test ride:
- The IDEA plugin, which let’s you run MPS languages in IntelliJ IDEA
- The new build language allowing you to automate the process of building your projects
- Dependency Analyzer and Module Dependency Checker/Tool
- Changes in the refactoring language
- Suppressing warnings and errors
A full (a bit raw) list of the already finished new features is to be found here.
If you hit a problem in the EAP build, shout out. Fixing the problems you discover in the EAP version is our current main priority.
With your help we are in for a great release!
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains MPS Team